The workshop is currently no longer available.
Preparing your CLIL lesson in 15 minutes or less
Sounds too good to be true?
Let me show you exactly how this can be done!
Join for 90 minutes and I’ll help you:
- Come up with a way to approach your lesson step-by-step
- Think of a way of fitting CLIL into each part of your lesson
- Motivate your students by implementing engaging activities
Save your seat on the right, show up for this 90 minute workshop and get your CLIL lesson prepared in a short amount of time!
Dates and Times
I am running the workshop twice so you can choose which day is best for you (you can attend both as well of course!)
- Option 1: November 23rd, 15:30 - 17:00 (3:30 - 5:00 PM) CET
- Option 2: November 29th, 20:00 - 21:30 (8:00 - 9:30 PM) CET
Can’t join live? Lifetime replay access is included in your ticket!
A couple of things we’ll cover
- The strategy I have used to prepare my lessons in 15 minutes or less
- The #1 thing to keep in mind when applying CLIL to your lesson
- The biggest difference between an effective and ineffective CLIL lesson
- The importance of clear learning objectives to maximize the learning process
- BONUS: a fill-in-the-blanks CLIL lesson plan
- BONUS: 20+ CLIL activities that require no preparation time
You also get access to a 7-day pop-up Facebook group for support and guidance, to make sure you receive all of the help possible!
Click ‘Get access’ on the right and I will see you soon!