0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
What does EFL stand for?CorrectIncorrect
What is the most important difference between CLIL and the other methods of teaching?CorrectIncorrect
Match the correct focus on feedback with the correct type of language learning.
- Language (use of language only)
- Language (within context)
- Subject and Language
Match the correct description with the way of teaching
- Language is learned by studying it
- Content is learned without specific attention to language
- Language is learned by studying content
- Language depends on content and vice versa
What does CBLT stand for?CorrectIncorrect