0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Please link the activity to the correct thinking skill
- What are the steps to solve a quadratic equation?
- What happens when I change this number in the equation?
- Solve this equation using the things you have just learned
- Determine which information in the text provided is important to find the solution to this equation.
- Compare two different ways of solving a quadratic equations and motivate why you prefer one of them
- Create an activity on your own for your partner to solve. Make sure you work out the answer yourself first so you can check the answers.